2. Login to your Joomla site’s Administration area and Go to Site > System Information > PHP information. Make sure - cURL support = enabled AND allow_url_fopen = On and safe_mode = Off
3. Go to 'Extensions' tab and then click Extension manager.
4. Browse Social-Login-And-Social-Share-for-Joomlav2.5.zip' (downloaded) file and click on Upload File and Install.
5. Go to 'Components' tab Choose Social Login And Social Share from the list and click on Social Login And Social Share.
6. It will open up LoginRadius Configuration Settings .Enter the API Key and API Secret.
To enable Social Counter,paste the conter script code that you get from LoginRadius.
7. Go to 'Extensions' tab and then click Module Manager. Choose Social Login And Social Share from the list.
8. It will open up Social Login And Social Share Extention in edit mode. Fill out the required fields as instructed below:
a. Status = Published
b. Select position where you want to display this module.
9. Now the Social Login And Social Share module will appear on your home page in your selected position. You're done with Social Login And Social Share setup.
Note 1: How to get the LoginRadius API Key & Secret: See here
Note 2: If you want to allow only registered users to access your website, then go to admin panel and select “Article Manager”. After that select "Access = Registered" in Edit Article.
Note 3: You can see the user information in 'jos_users' table in your database.